Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational company in Malta, a dynamic professional to cover the following positions: Junior Auditors (based in Malta)
• Preparing reports, documentation and correspondence under superior’s supervision
• Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments
• Consulting with superior on issues identified
• Identifying statutory and regulatory changes
• Demonstrating a good understanding of the firm’s audit approach and is able to apply understanding in theory
• Demonstrating a basic understanding of tax issues and how these impact upon clients
• Establishing close working relationship with client
• Maintaining regular contact with accounting staff during the assignment
• Monitoring own performance against time allocations and reports difficulties
• Producing a largely complete ‘end product’ with a list of outstanding issues to be addressed at a clearance meeting
• Handling a small number of assignments at the same time
• Drafting audit planning brief for own assignments which address relevant issues
• Independently completing small engagements with minimum manager/partner’s review
• Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
• University degree in Finance or Accounting
• Professional experience as an auditor and/or ACCA Certification will be an asset
• Excellent knowledge of the English language (both oral and written)
• Familiar with Microsoft applications
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Fixed number of free flights to Greece per year
• Medical insurance
• Continuous education
• Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
Αποθηκάριος / Λογιστής – Μενεμένη, Θεσσαλονίκης Περιγραφή της θέσης εργασίας ΑΠΟΘΗΚΑΡΙΟΣ ΛΟΓΙΣΤΗΣ Τόπος εργασίας ΜΕΝΕΜΕΝΗ, Θεσσαλονίκη – Ελλάδα Απαιτήσεις της...Apply For This Job
H MASTER PLUS hr για λογαριασμό πελάτη της, Εταιρίας παροχής Συμβουλευτικών Υπηρεσιών στην Αθήνα, αναζητά 2 άτομα για τη στελέχωση...Apply For This Job